Need to find a property solicitor in London?
You can secure instant quotes for property solicitors in London here.
Just because you live in the great metropolis of London, you don’t have to pay more for your conveyancing. reallymoving.com works with conveyancing solicitors throughout England and Wales who are highly capable of handling the conveyancing for the sale, purchase or remortgage of properties in any region of London. reallymoving.com also works with some excellent, highly rated property solicitors who are based in London and whose fees are entirely in line with solicitors in the rest of England and Wales.
All searches for property transactions in London are carried out electronically so if you chose to use a solicitor who is not based in London, there will be no requirement to visit their office. However, many clients prefer to be able to walk past the front door of their solicitor, so reallymoving.com offers a choice of London conveyancing solicitors and conveyancing firms based outside the capital.
We ask every customer on reallymoving.com to rate their conveyancing solicitor. Here are some recent feedback entries for solicitors offering London conveyancing services:
RMNJ Conveyancing Solicitors
- “Very helpful and did an excellent job in our conveyance. Were very prompt and professional and would definitely use them again. Even if Deborah was not available to speak to on the phone when we called, her team was always very helpful in answering our many questions.
- “Super efficient fast and friendly. Thank you.
- “Very impressed with Deborah and her team. I was kept fully up to speed with the progression of my house purchase and always received a quick reply for any annoying questions I had. The online checklist showing the status of the purchase was also very useful. Great service and value for money, would definitely recommend.
Jane Liles Solicitor
- “My conveyancing was carried out by Jane, a qualified solicitor, so I had more confidence than if the work was being done by a legal clerk. She was very efficient, careful and made detailed enquiries. Contact was by email, post and phone. She was always available to talk to if I had any queries. Although her fees were above some of the other quotes, I think it was well worth the extra because of the excellent, very professional service.
- “Really good service for a very good price. Approachable and always there when phoning.
- “I thought that buying a property is usually a stressful experience, and, yes it is,however using a focused professional, experienced solicitor can make all the difference.
Right from the beginning of my transaction I dealt with Caroline Joseph, the senior solicitor at Hanover, she was friendly very knowledgable and never seemed too fazed by my barrage of questions, there were numerous occasions when I needed to drop paperwork off at the office, and I was happy that I had instructed a local London based solicitor.
Would definitely recommend to my family and friends!
Thank you Hanover.
- “Excellent service ,lots of help on "search" explanation,on sending details through the mail as well as email, so far so good
- “I am happy with ELC Solicitors, they provide good value for money and although my sale and purchase are not yet finalised (I have exchanged on my sale) I would definitely recommend them.”
When you register for your conveyancing quotes, reallymoving.com will email you four quotes from solicitors who operate in your region. Every conveyancing solicitor on our system is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. We only provide a quote for their fees; each solicitor must send you a breakdown of the other costs involved, for disbursements, expenses, dealing with a mortgage lender and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
is the legal transferring of the ownership and title of a commercial or residential property.
Quick links to London regions