When you’re looking at the big picture, we’ll keep our eye on the little details.
Whether you’re buying or selling a property, getting the deal finalised is exciting. Getting the paperwork done is not. That’s why you can leave Slater and Gordon to concentrate on the little details, so you can stay focused on the bigger picture.
Conveyancing doesn’t have to be complicated. We guide you through the process and keep you updated every step of the way.
Clear, expert, professional help
Conveyancing can be a daunting process. Here at Slater and Gordon we pride ourselves on making your transaction run as smoothly and as stress free as possible. Whether you’re a first time buyer or an established property investor, we can help.
What you need to know, when you need it
We make simple, clear and open communication a priority at every stage of your transaction. Our friendly conveyancing team are here to answer any questions that you may have.
Expertise at a great price
We offer low, fixed fee services only for the work we do providing greater certainty for you. We deal with all aspects of residential freehold and leasehold conveyancing, including re-mortgaging and transfer of equity.
Navigating your way through the process of buying or selling property can be tricky and begins well before signing the contract of sale.
Why you need an expert
We’ll work with you to get the job done quickly and efficiently, and ensure that your interests are protected at all times.
We manage your compliance with the contract’s terms and conditions and contract time frames.
We attend to communication with the other party.
We liaise with the appropriate bodies to obtain the relevant searches before exchange and ensure correct payment of stamp duty land tax and registration fees after completion.
We liaise with your Mortgage Company, broker and estate agent and we deal with completion for you, and provide you with a completion statement at the conclusion of the transaction.
There are a lot of details involved in any property transaction. We know what details to look for, and when they need to be looked at to make sure the transaction goes smoothly. We’ll make sure they’re all taken care of for you.
Our services include:
- Sales and Purchases of houses and flats, from smaller properties to high value homes, both in urban and rural areas and including listed buildings
- Transfers of Equity/Deed of Gift
- Shared ownership, including staircasing transactions
- New build/ off-plan purchases
- Acquisition and disposal of sites for residential development
- Portfolio purchases by investors
- Ground rent sales
- Shared equity including Government Help to Buy scheme
- Deeds of easements
- Lease Extensions
- Variations of Leases and Variations of Restrictive Covenants
- Reconstructions titles where deeds have been lost
- No sale, no fee – no legal fee to pay in the event your purchase falls through
- We are on a panel of approved solicitors for the majority of mortgage lenders
- Direct dial and email – providing you with easy access to your lawyer
- Able to deal with most transactions via phone, email or Skype for your convenience
- Plain English – explanations made easy – no legalese!
Slater and Gordon offers a complete range of property and conveyancing law advice and services.
In simple terms, conveyancing is the transfer of a legal title from one person to another.
At every step, we work to protect your best interests. We’ll make sure you get fast, effective advice which is essential for a successful transaction.
We look forward to working with you.