White Horse Surveyors Head Quarters are located in Chippenham, Wiltshire. All our Surveyors are local to you, working from their home address.
We are experts in providing Homebuyers Reports and Building Surveys. We pride ourselves on providing a fast, reliable and "thoroughbred" service, delivering surveys to ensure an easy path to purchase.
Our services are available throughout England and Wales
We are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) bringing you peace of mind:
- Impartial and expert advice
- Completely independent
- Regulated with strict codes of conduct
- Updated on skills and knowledge on a regular basis
Sanctioned by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors the HomeBuyer Report covers the following:
- Inspection of each element of the property
- Identification of any major faults
- Identification of urgent problems that may require further inspection
- Damage to timbers
- Results of damp testing within the walls
- Estimated cost of rebuilding for insurance purposes
The length of time the inspection takes is dependent on the size of the property and the extent of any identified defects. Typically a three-bedroom house in reasonable condition will take from 2 hours. The report will then be made available within 5 working days.
A full building survey is a detailed report on the condition of a property. Each accessible part of the property is inspected and any necessary repairs and anticipated costs will be identified (cost of repairs is available at an additional cost).
. The building survey covers the following:
- Major and minor defects
- Possible cost of repairs
- Damp tests and timber damage
- Condition of damp proofing, insulation and drainage
- Technical information and materials used
- Recommendation for further inspections
The length of time the inspection takes is dependent on the size of the property and the extent of any identified defects. Typically a three-bedroom house in reasonable condition will take from 3 hours. The report will then be made available within 6 working days.