Enscom Ltd is an independent Chartered Surveying Practice. We have over 30 years’ experience in the industry and offer all of our clients first class surveying advice. Our company is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and we cover South Wales, the West Country and the M4 corridor.
We offer a selection of services that are tailored to meet the requirements of our clients. Our friendly team of experts have the knowledge and skills to deal with practically any type of building survey and will be on hand to offer you specialist advice and the very highest standards of service.
Our professional and efficient team can deliver:
- Condition Reports: We will provide a clear and concise report to highlight any key issues or risks regarding the property you intend to purchase.
- Building Surveys: We will recommend this survey if you are thinking of purchasing an older property that is in need of repairs or if you are planning any structural changes to the property.
Enscom Ltd will advise you on the type of survey required. We take pride in delivering a high quality service at cost effective prices and will offer the assistance and help you need.
Our company also provide the following surveys and services:
- Hard to Treat Cavity Chartered Building Surveys
- Expert Witness Reports
- Dilapidation Surveys
- Housing Defect Surveys
- Housing Stock Surveys
- Asbestos Surveys
- Party Wall Surveys
- Specialist Defect Surveys
- Services to Contractor
- Energy efficient services
- Sustainability consultancy services
We take pride in employing a team of professional and efficient individuals who provide all of our clients with help and advice to the highest standards of competence, ethics and integrity.
We are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)