Arnold Faulkner was formed in 1997, by Chris Arnold and Mac Faulkner, both professional consultants with over 45 years’ experience between them.
The practice has continued to develop based on a simple ethos:-
- Every project shall have the direct personal input of a Director.
- We will ensure that we deliver the service that the Client requires.
- We will seek to provide a pro-active service that provides the Client with added value.
- At the conclusion of each project we will ensure that the Client is satisfied and likely to commission us again, or recommend us to others.
We provide a "one stop shop" for all building construction consultancy.
We provide HomeBuyer Reports and more detailed Building Survey Reports. All building inspections are carried out and the resulting reports produced by an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor.
We utilise RICS "Report Writer" software and we subscribe to the Building Cost Information Service (BCIS) to enable accurate estimates of Insurance Rebuilding Costs.
Our Building Survey Reports are manuscript style documents with numerous pictures, clearly showing the good and bad points highlighted in the report. Our reports are clear and simple to read and we are happy to answer queries regarding the survey and our findings.
On the day of our inspection we call the house purchaser and explain the findings of our inspection in simple terms.
Reports are almost always within 5 days, but where necessary we endeavour to "fast track" our service to suit individual requirements. We are pleased to talk through the findings of our inspection and the contents of our Report and we try to make sure our Clients have a clear understanding of the matters identified and their significance to their prospective purchase.
- Building Surveying
- Project Management
- Client Representative
- Employers Agent
- Management Consultancy
- Lead Consultant
- Architectural Design Services
- Cost Control
- Planning Supervisor Services
- Health & Safety & CDM Related Training
Arnold Faulkner are Chartered Surveyors in Worcester