Black Cat Building Surveys are based in Redhill.
We offer a polite, courteous, professional service and specialise in providing RICS Full Building Surveys and RICS HomeBuyer Reports in the South-East of England at very competitive rates. We have a wealth of experience and knowledge on a fast variety of buildings. We are independent from banks, building societies and insurance companies (hence the name Black Cat). We provide a completely honest and unbiased opinion of your property which is reflected in our detailed and comprehensive reports.
- Inspections can be carried out at short notice.
- Black Cat is truly independent and therefore able to give honest and unbiased advice to all our clients.
- Black Cat provides a responsive timely service to all our clients.
- Black Cat has the knowledge and expertise in many areas of property and buildings and can provide our clients with a comprehensive and "one-stop" service.
- We have a detailed and thorough knowledge of properties over a wide area within the South East of England ranging from London to Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Surrey and the Home Counties.
- If required, we offer extended hours service: appointments available evenings and weekends.
Black Cat strives to be different and we understand people make their purchasing decisions on differences.
Black Cat has just purchased a drone to examine at close quarters, previously inaccessible areas. These areas include: chimney pots, chimney stacks, lead flashing, roof tiles, ridges and gutters.
Most houses have problems with these items and inspecting from ground level with binoculars can be difficult. Black Cat have the advantage of using a drone which most other surveyors don’t have access to. For a small extra fee Black Cat will utilise the drone to inspect these inaccessible areas to give our clients a more complete picture, literally as the drone records photos and video of these areas.