bValued Ltd is both about valuing property and people.
Based in Cardiff bValued Ltd covers - South Wales and South West England doing mainly residential valuations and RICS Homebuyer Reports. Arthur is a Chartered Valuation Surveyor and a RICS Regulated Valuer
We have the experience to offer an effective, efficient and economic quality service
Do you want:
- Help with selling, buying, letting or managing your residential or commercial property whether it is a flat, house (furnished or unfurnished), factory, office or shops, etc?
- A survey to identify significant defects and/ or a valuation for domestic or non-domestic property?
- Someone to negotiate terms for you (whether it is a sale, let or purchase) including the price, rent or service charges?
- A RICS HomeBuyer and Survey Report when you acquire your home?
- The rateable value of your property checked or Council Tax Band?
- Your property valued for accounting, insurance, investment, matrimonial or tax purposes?
- Development potential identified or a planning application made?
- Help with compulsory purchase?
- An expert witness in court or tribunal?
- Advice about restrictive covenants, boundary disputes, wayleaves or easements?
- Help to develop and implement a property strategy?
As Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents, bValued can help you if your property is in South Wales or near Bristol, from Bath and Taunton to Swansea and Llandrindod Wells.
The most important factor clients take into account when choosing an agent to let, sell, manage or value their property is good communication.
Properties bValued value include: Advertising rights, contaminated & derelict sites, depots, development sites, factories, garages, farmland, flats, houses, leisure property, offices, shops, showrooms, warehouses and workshops.
Chartered Surveyors are the property professionals. Their training and experience qualify them to advise you about property. Members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) can be recognised by the letters MRICS or FRICS. Membership of the RICS guarantees levels of professional training and experience. RICS imposes strict rules of conduct enforced under its disciplinary powers, including how members handle clients' money. All chartered surveyors must have professional indemnity insurance, which protects clients in the unlikely event of negligence.
"Arthur was fantastic and very professional. He picked up the query and was in contact very quickly, and we received our survey promptly. I would definitely recommend Arthur along with bValued and would definitely use them again."
"Arthur was really helpful. There was excellent, prompt email communication to set up the survey. After the survey I met Arthur and he showed me the main points of enquiry taking time to explain the risks/issues at the house. The report contained photos of the property and was extremely detailed at 42 pages. I have had some surveys done recently and this was the best and the cheapest."
"Report was very thorough and helpful and Arthur was very easy to deal with."
bValued Ltd are chartered surveyors in Cardiff