GB Liners was originally established in Brighton in 1923. From humble beginnings, the business has grown into one of the UK’s leading providers for removals and storage, European moves, international moves, sea and air. Operating from 11 locations all over the country, very few of our competitors can offer the same high quality & friendly service all over the country no matter where you move.
Perhaps the key information you would be interested in is:
• We are a family business with 95 years’ experience, with 11 branches and nationwide coverage.
• We are highly recommended by customers with a 98% satisfaction rate.
• We believe in keeping our promises and not letting people down.
• Our people make our business special and many of them choose to be shareholders in the Company through a Share Ownership Scheme.
• All our staff are extensively trained at our training school and we never use agency workers or casual, untrained labour.
We operate a modern fleet of bespoke removal trucks, specifically designed to deal with any removal requirement, whether that is a large country house or compact apartment in a city centre.
We understand that no move is the same & our client’s often need a tailored service to suit. This is why we make sure our professionally in house trained staffs have all the tools they need to do the job properly.
GB Liners recognises that the value in our business is our skilled people. Which is why we always do our best to retain valued members of staff for long periods, this means we can guarantee our clients experience & specialist skills that are not always found in our industry.